We need a Minister with:
• A heart for people, able to cope with differences of theology and outlook, and to gather the Church round a shared faith and purpose.
• The ability to guide us as we seek to discern God’s purpose and vision.
• The energy and enabling skills to implement that vision.
We are looking for a Minister:
- Who is able to inspire, motivate, invigorate and lead us.
- To be a facilitator.
- Who is able to understand and respond to both young and older.
- To read and interpret the Bible so that they speak a word for our people today.
- To foster in community through word and sacrament that encounter with truth which will set men and women free to minister as the body of Christ.
- To guide us as we seek God’s vision.
- To help renew our sense of purpose.
- To encourage and increase the work with children and young people and to seek to increase growth in both Junior Church and Messy Church.
You can find out more about our church and our vision for the new minister in our Pastorate Profile.
If you are interested in this position and would like to make further enquiries, please contact:
Alternatively, you can email us at